Proper attic ventilation is a very important component of an attic insulation upgrade. Energy Savers Insulation uses Lomanco’s wind driven turbines. These Whirlybird Turbines remove heat from your attic in the summer and moisture in the winter, enhancing your insulation’s effectiveness and reducing the strain on your heating and cooling system. This ventilation system will make your home more efficient and reduce your utility bills.
Specifications of the Whirlybird Turbines:
- Permanently lubricated upper and lower ball bearings that ensure long life and no maintenance.
- All-aluminum rust-free construction.
- Rigid spider-type structure.
- Riveted at every connection.
- 21 air-foil curved vanes with rolled vane edges to deflect water.
- Exclusive vari-pitch base adjusts to 12 / 12 roof pitch.
- Large flashing for easy installation.
- Tested to withstand winds of 147 m.p.h.
- Forever Guarantee – residential use only.
- Reduces energy bills.
- Reduces winter ice build-up.
- Big Whirly – 14″ is the same as the Whirlybird® 12″, but moves up to 37% more air.
- 8″ turbine and base units available; design differs slightly.