Energy Savers Insulation uses Johns Manville’s Climate Pro® blow-in fiberglass insulation for attic insulation upgrades and wall insulation upgrades. This blow-in loose-fill insulation product is superior to cellulose, providing effective and resilient thermal protection.
Climate Pro® can be blown into attics and other hard-to-reach spaces like corners, edges and framing. Unlike cellulose, it won’t settle over time, lose its R-value after installation and offers maximum thermal efficiency for years to come.
More advantages of Climate Pro® Fiberglass Insulation:
- This insulation product is formaldehyde-free.
- Creates a good sound barrier between floors and ceilings.
- Non-corrosive so it won’t cause corrosion of pipes, wiring or metal studs.
- Climate Pro® will not rot or grow mildew or mold because it doesn’t hold moisture.
- Installation is easy and clean, offering complete coverage even in tight spaces with lots of nooks and crannies!
When we visit your property for a free evaluation, our insulation consultant will recommend the insulation product that will best suit your needs. Feel free to contact us to book an appointment!